Nog niet geregistreerd?

Welkom op het nieuwe Landal-forum!!

LOS ANGELES … apata.html , July 14 (Xinhua) -- An African American girl Tatyana Hargrove was beaten by police officers of Bakersfield of California and attacked by a police dog for she was mistakenly identified as a male suspect.

The video posted on social media trigger an outrage around the nation and an internal investigation, the Los Angeles Times website reported Thursday night.

The incident happened on June 18, the day before Father's Day. 19-year-old Tatyana Hargrove said in a video posted on NAACP (National Association for The Advanced Colored People)'s Facebook page that, she went to a grocery store nearby to pick up a gift for her father, where she met three patrol cruisers and one police officer pointing at her with a gun.

That day was very hot, Hargrove said … lanos.html , she got a back pack with three bottles of water. The police asked her to hand over the back pack, at first she asked if he had a warrant, but the police didn't answer, just pointed at a big K-9 police dog, she was so scared, then had to follow the order.

After that … blank.html , an officer grabbed her wrist, neck and punched her. They also threw her onto the ground, when the K-9 dog started eating her legs. After Hargrove was rolled around, the officer put his knees on her back and head, she stated.

"I told him I can't breathe. I can't breathe," she said. "and then I started yelling out: "Somebody help me. Somebody help me. They are going to kill me."

Over 6 … zadas.html ,000 people commented on this video till Friday morning, most of them denounced the police and sympathize on Hargrove's encounter.

"That is disgusting. That girl needs an apology and compensation for the ordeal, for the injuries and for the mental abuse of it all, Facebook user Sheena Bowen said.

However what policemen described after the incident was very different from Hargrove's.

According to officer Christopher Moore who wrote the report, Hargrove was arrested on suspicion of resisting an officer and assaulting on a peace officer, even though he knew he made a wrong about Hargrove's gender.

"She appeared to be a male and matched the description of the suspect that had brandished the machete and was also within the same complex the suspect had fled to … ombia.html ," Moore wrote.

When Hargrove was carried back to the patrol cruiser, she told officers her name is Tatyana, Moore said: "Don't lie to me, that's a girl's name. What is your name?" She said, "I am a girl, I just don't dress like one." That's the first time Moore discovered she was a female , LA Times reported.

Bakersfield police Sgt. Ryan Kroeker, a department spokesman, declined to comment on the allegations, only said "there are two sides to every story."

So far the officers involved in Hargrove's arrest have not been placed on leave, LA Times reported, adding that Hargrove is still suffering from the wounds from the dog bite … rtado.html , and cuts to her face and right knee.

Chinese leaders call for stronger cooperation with Canada

Heavy rain causes waterlogging in Yongji, China's Jilin

Shared compartment service appears in office buildings in Shanghai

14th China Changchun Int'l Auto Expo kicks off in NE China

Chinese aircraft carrier formation conducts coordination training

Lotus flowers blossom at ancient town in SW China

Aerial photos show Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

Special treat to cool off animals at Beijing Zoo

Jones, hold a period of time to become observed, and also come up with a bee-line on the physician’s business office. From lengthy delay you might be proven returning by scatter-brained Nurse Hyperactivity whose behavior may seem to turn into unreliable and also energetic every time you see her. About this time Doctor. Inattention Shortage Johnson turns up and tell you and also Very little Johnny which maybe a antidepressant medicine will probably at the least relax many of the signs or symptoms and provides you with on your way.

Good! Dilemma fixed, that is certainly until a couple of days afterwards whenever Ashley lets you know currently his her coronary heart can be racing, their jaws will be dry out … lanta.html , and he can not apparently awaken.

Looks very serious will not this! Nevertheless the fact with the make a difference is usually that prescription drugs intended for treating attention debt problem carry out have a many side effects driving a car mothers and fathers rushing to locate satisfactory option means of PUT and also ADHD remedy.

Right now there certainly is no absence involving alternate options for CREATE and also ADHD treatment method that might support such as people that have their own root base inside cutting edge of using treatments, nutritionary drugs, changes in lifestyle, in addition to regions of regular remedies that will tend not to count on prescription medications.

That you are likely thinking about at this stage why a intention system hasn’t already set the particular kibosh about prescribing prescribed stimulants and also antidepressants intended for kids? The simple truth is Nova scotia would inside 2005 however there may be tiny chance of that ever before taking place all over again on account of lots of involving reddish colored recording, politics blowback, number of people upon most of these medications … sillo.html , quantity of tasks that would be missing, as well as not enough plenty of record data in order to tolerate your backlash for a really radical decision. It seriously isn’t gonna come about!

So parent tend to be generally remaining to help fend with regard to independently on the subject of discovering an alternate remedy with regards to ADDADHD little ones.

And so let’s pretend for just a time you might be at the least thinking about a different options for PUT in addition to ADHD treatment method and they are needing a perception or even two for starters. You have harvested the correct article to se. Cheap Jerseys   Cheap Jerseys China   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale   Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale   Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale   Wholesale Jerseys China   Wholesale Jerseys From China   Wholesale NFL Nike Jerseys   Wholesale NFL Nike Jerseys

461 Berichten
Gebruikersgegevens in berichten
De systeembeheerder heeft het plaatsen van berichten uitgeschakeld

Informatie blok

Forum Statistieken:
Totaal aantal onderwerpen:
Totaal aantal enquêtes:
Totaal aantal berichten:
Gemiddeld aantal berichten per uur:
Totaal aantal gebruikers:
Nieuwste forumlid:
Gebruikers online: